Keep the carrier. Lose the headache. LINQ was founded on the belief that no wireless carrier should have such a powerful stronghold on its customers. We are giving business accounts the power and account flexibility they deserve, in an industry seemingly designed to lock customers into long term contracts and extensions.
In addition to our brand-new HQ in Baltimore, Maryland we have offices in Pittsburgh, PA and a team in Las Vegas – but don’t worry we’re more collaborative than our NFL Teams. Come be a part of a company that is changing the wireless landscape!
LINQ is seeking a marketing intern to work with our growing marketing and sales department for Fall 2021. We are looking for detail-oriented, creative, technically comfortable individuals that bring their A game every day.
This position is based in our Baltimore, MD office. We are more than happy to discuss flexible work schedules to coincide with your school schedule.
- Research tradeshows and industry verticals
- Analyze competitors and market trends
- Create social media posts and monitor engagement
- Assist with events and tradeshows as needed
- Assist with daily administrative duties
- Senior class- currently enrolled in an accredited program and in good standing
- Working toward a degree in Marketing
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite programs a plus
- Strong desire to learn
- Significant attention to detail and commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Proven reliability and consistency in a customer first environment
- Above average time management skills
- Team player mentality. Easy to work with.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working independently in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Pay: $15.00 per hour
LINQ is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. LINQ celebrates people from all walks of life and prohibits the unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community.