Graphic and Web Designer
*This is an unpaid and time flexible position*
Life Singularity offers a breakthrough predictive health platform delivering personalized, geospatial monitoring with a strong focus on “prospective” virtual care for prevention of health events. The Life Singularity virtual health assistant combines empathy with innovative avatar-based technology, advanced sensing of emotions, behaviors and lifestyles, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) that generates actionable, real-time data and intelligent analytics, enabling clinicians to make better, timelier and “predictive” care decisions, catching the disease ahead of time.
Life Singularity is looking for a graphic and web designer to work with our team to design our website along with pitch decks and creative projects. The candidate will focus mainly on helping develop our website through WordPress and creating graphics for investor presentations when necessary.
Here, at Life Singularity, chasing your passion will no longer be a side goal, but rather, our number one priority.
As a potential applicant, you may be confused as to why applying for an unpaid internship can be beneficial. While Life Singularity may be a small start-up, we hope to make your internship as valuable as possible. We want to utilize your skills to build advanced systems and help grow not only our company, but your portfolio. For many interns at Life Singularity, this sole experience has benefited them in the job market as we are an extremely well-connected company that is continuing to redefine the AI/Medical sector.
*We are very flexible at Life Singularity – We can work together to figure out which days/hours/schedule works best for you*
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (completed or in progress)
- Excellent graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Strong knowledge of HTML
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, or Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign is a plus but not requirement)
- Very familiar with WordPress
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite (Powerpoint, Word, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Work well with others as a team player
- Keen understanding of mobile design and development
- 1-2 years of experience in web design