Social Media Intern (Unpaid Internship)
Lhamour is the first natural skincare brand to emerge out of Mongolia. Founded by Khulan Davaadorj, Mongolia’s ‘Woman of the Year’, Lhamour’s products are handmade by women using local, organic, and raw ingredients, and several products are used in hospitals as remedies for eczema and psoriasis. In 2021, we were chosen Forbes 100 To Watch in Asia, for our contribution to sustainability as a zero-waste skincare company.
Lhamour is seeking for a social media intern to help build our brand on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest etc. You will be working directly with the founders of the company. As an intern, you will be in charge of creating on-brand and unique content for social media and digital platforms. Candidates should have strong creative and video skills, knowledge of the social media and influencer space, and a clear passion for skincare. Candidates should be aware of what’s current and trending, and have a genuine passion for social media.
Flexible hours, work from home.
- Develop an Instagram social strategy to drive brand awareness, engagement, and advocacy.
- Create and pitch daily video/post content
- Engage with social media followers and monitor conversations from the brand’s voice.
- Identify and communicate with up-and-coming Instagram influencers and creators who align with the brand mission
- Stay on top of Instagram and emerging platform trends, and propose ideas on how we can show up on these platforms.
- Analyze performance and growth metrics in order to optimize posts.
- Participate in brainstorms and content ideation
- Be self-sufficient with producing your own content
- Be a student at a college or university
- Passion for skincare, and strong interest in the social and digital space.
- Experience as a social media creator, with knowledge of what performs well on the platform and what doesn’t
- Creative, innovative personality that is always thinking outside of the box.
- Attention to detail, responsible, and reliable
- Proactive go-getter and effective communicator.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.