Content Contributor/Writer (Unpaid Internship)
Lhamour is the first natural skincare brand to emerge out of Mongolia. Founded by Khulan Davaadorj, Mongolia’s ‘Woman of the Year’, Lhamour’s products are handmade by women using local, organic, and raw ingredients, and several products are used in hospitals as remedies for eczema and psoriasis. In 2021, we were chosen Forbes 100 To Watch in Asia, for our contribution to sustainability as a zero-waste skincare company.
Lhamour is seeking for a content contributor/writer intern to help build our brand through storytelling. You will be working directly with the founders of the company. As an intern, you will be in charge ideating , pitching, and creating on-brand and unique written content for the brand’s journal. Because we have just launched in the US recently, you will have a lot creative freedom to experiment with different ideas. Candidates should have strong communication and written skills, knowledge of the current and trending pop culture phenomenons, and a clear passion for skincare.
Flexible hours, work from home.
- Develop an editorial content strategy to drive brand awareness, engagement, and advocacy.
- Contribute weekly written content that aligns with the brand message
- Stay on top emerging platform trends, and propose ideas on how we can show up on these platforms.
- Analyze content performance and growth metrics in order to optimize blog posts.
- Participate in brainstorms and content ideation
- Be self-sufficient with producing your own content
- Be a student at a college or university
- Passion for skincare, and strong interest in the social and digital space.
- Experience as a contributor or content creator, with knowledge of what performs well on the platform and what doesn’t
- Creative, innovative personality that is always thinking outside of the box.
- Attention to detail, responsible, and reliable
- Proactive go-getter and effective communicator.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.