Location: Fort Myers, FL
Department: Lee Health
Shift: 7:00 AM-7:30 PM OR 7:00 PM-7:30 AM
Schedule: Variable days of the week; every other weekend, generally
Registered Nurses / RNs – If you value respect, excellence, education and compassion, Lee Health system may be for you!
Year round warm weather in a peaceful, unspoiled environment…get this AND a rewarding career with Lee Health in Fort Myers and Cape Coral, FL.
Lee Health is a public, not-for-profit system consisting of four acute care hospitals, newer children’s hospital, Rehab hospital, 80+ Physician Offices, large Home Health division, and more, all on the beautiful SW Florida coastline.
What’s it like to work at Lee Health? Find out by clicking here for a short video: http://bit.ly/LeeHealth_Culture
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES MAY INCLUDE: (but are not limited to):
ACUTE CARE Registered Nurses such as ICU, Oncology, Med/Surg, Step-Down (PCU or Progressive Care Unit), Dialysis, Neuro, Ortho, Peri-Op in Peds OR Adult, Level III NICU, Surgical Services, E D, Pediatrics, L & D, Case Management, Leadership, etc.
POST ACUTE Registered Nurses such as Rehab, Skilled Nursing, and Home Health Case Managers
OUTPATIENT/AMBULATORY RNs such as Cardiology, Urgent Care, Family Practice, Telehealth, Oncology, PACU, Internal Medicine, Ambulatory Care (case) Manager, Dialysis, etc.
Why Lee Health?
- Our mission – “To be a trusted partner, empowering healthier lives through care and compassion”. Our core values: Education, Respect, Compassion, and Excellence.
- Paid interviewing expenses, if eligible, and/or virtual interview
- Market competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits effective in 30 days, including 4% retirement match, uncapped PTO, FREE employee health clinic, etc
- Relocation bonus with two or more years of current/recent RN experience and live over 50 miles away, if eligible
- Growth opportunities with tuition reimbursement and Professional Nurse Advancement Program (PNAP)
- Shift differential for the entire shift is $6 per hour for night shift (zone 3), $3 per hour for evening hours (zone 2)
- Comprehensive Nurse residency program – for newly graduated nurses and a specialty residency for experienced RNs who want to learn a higher acuity specialty. Newly graduating RNs should use the following link to review the “2020 Residency” job posting and apply to that job to be considered: http://bit.ly/LeeHealth_Residency
We are ExceptionalLee caring.
FORBES ranks Lee Health as: “Best Employers for Women” – 2019, “Best Employer for Diversity in America” – 2018-2019, and “Top 25 Hospitals for Women in America” – 2018, HEALTHGRADES ranks Lee Health’s four acute care hospitals in the top 5% in the nation for overall clinical excellence in 2019 AND 2020 and is included in “America’s 250 Best Hospitals™”
LEAPFROG rates all four acute care hospitals with GRADE As in the last three ranking periods. This is the highest mark for quality and safety outcomes and processes.
***This posting represents all nursing opportunities. If you apply to this job, you will be contacted by a Nurse Recruiter if you are qualified for any nursing career with Lee Health.
If you have questions prior to applying, please contact our Sourcing Recruiter, Lauren Huff at Lauren.Huff@LeeHealth.org. You may also register to chat with us on Thursdays, from 8:30am – 9:30am EST by using this link: http://bit.ly/CHAT_ThursAM
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
Experience: None required. Qualified individuals will successfully complete the competency assessment.
Training: Proof of American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS), current for a minimum of 90 days after hire date.
License: Currently licensed in the State of Florida Other: Communication and interpersonal skills, basic computer skills, and customer service skills required.