Join Land O’Lakes, Inc., and help us bring food from farmer to fork, building vibrant communities along the way. We’re a global, Fortune 250 company and a farmer-owned cooperative, which means we work for one another—not Wall Street. We’re proud to rank a Top Workplace. We offer:
- Competitive compensation and rewards
- Best-in-class healthcare for you and your family
- Powerful savings programs
- Training and career progression
2nd Shift Warehouse Supervisor – Nutra Blend We are immediately hiring a 2nd Shift Warehouse Supervisor.
Salary is competitive.
As a full time employee you will receive a wide range of benefits for you and your dependents:
- 3 medical plan choices including HSA plan options
- Vision & dental plan
- Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability, parental leave, caregiver leave and emergency leave
- 401(k) plan with company match and additional automatic contribution regardless of participation
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness program focused on Physical, Financial and Emotional Health with opportunity for cash incentives
Are you a person who enjoys leading people in a team-oriented warehousing work environment? If so, a Warehousing Supervisor in our Animal Nutrition plant would be a good fit for you.
Your focus would be coordinating warehouse shipments, taking the forefront in safety and quality, employee engagement and compliance with regulatory needs. SAFETY is our core value.
Continuous improvement is always our goal so you must be energized by making things better through projects and your daily work.
This is a collaborative environment. You will work with other team members to resolve warehousing issues and employee relations concerns.
HOURS: Typical hours are 3:00 pm – 12am Monday through Friday. Must be available to flex times as needed. Occasional overtime on Saturdays
- Bachelor’s degree. and 1+ years leadership background OR High School degree with 4+ years of leadership experience.
- Manufacturing Warehouse experience preferred
- Understanding of warehousing processes and order shipment flow.
- Strong demonstrated computer skills.
- Ability to direct, influence and coach staff.
- Ability to work with management to reach and maintain production schedules and goals.
- Communicator, decision maker, quality orientation, technical/professional knowledge, customer focus, time management and oriented toward process improvement.
Land O’Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Neither Land O’Lakes, nor its search firms, will ever contact you and ask for confidential information over the phone or in email. If you receive a call or email like this, please do not provide the information being requested.
Land O’Lakes endeavors to make Landolakesinc.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT.