Join Land O’Lakes, Inc., and help us bring food from farmer to fork, building vibrant communities along the way. We’re a global, Fortune 250 company and a farmer-owned cooperative, which means we work for one another—not Wall Street. We’re proud to rank a Top Workplace. We offer:
- Competitive compensation and rewards
- Best-in-class healthcare for you and your family
- Powerful savings programs
- Training and career progression
Production Supervisor – 2nd Shift. As a division of Land O’Lakes our growth relies on hiring extraordinary, diverse talent. Our Supply Chain & Operations team provides strategic leadership across the company’s many business units. The team plays a significant role in fueling revenue growth and profitability through operational excellence, quality, and process improvement. Our end-to-end Supply Chain organization includes: engineering, manufacturing, procurement, planning and logistics, warehousing and transportation, customer service, and quality and safety. Unlock your greatest potential with the opportunity to make a difference, drive results, and develop a rewarding career.
Are you a person who enjoys leading people in a team-oriented manufacturing work environment? If so, a Manufacturing Supervisor in our Animal Nutrition plant would be a good fit for you. Your focus would be coordinating production, taking the forefront in safety and quality, employee engagement and compliance with regulatory needs. SAFETY is our core value.
Continuous improvement is always our goal so you must be energized by making things better through projects and your daily work.
This is a collaborative environment. You will work with other team members to resolve production issues and employee relations concerns.
Hours: 2:00 pm – 11:00 pm ..
- Bachelor’s degree. and 1+ years leadership background OR High School degree with 4+ years of leadership experience.
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and production flow.
- Strong demonstrated computer skills.
- Ability to direct, influence and coach staff.
- Ability to work with management to reach and maintain production schedules and goals.
- Communicator, decision maker, quality orientation, technical/professional knowledge, customer focus, time management and oriented toward process improvement
Land O’Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Neither Land O’Lakes, nor its search firms, will ever contact you and ask for confidential information over the phone or in email. If you receive a call or email like this, please do not provide the information being requested.
Land O’Lakes endeavors to make Landolakesinc.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT.