Leading startup accelerator and internship program
The next generation of unicorns will come from LABS196.
LABS196 is launching a transformative technology accelerator for its portfolio companies to ensure optimal success. LABS196 is designed to support internship programs, startups with unicorn potential to get investors ready and launch their projects to the moon. Enroll in our internship program, and come and join us in Sugar Land, Texas, USA to transform and develop your company.
The LABS196 accelerator curriculum takes a holistic approach to scale startups.
We are the world’s first fully integrated ecosystem designed to support startups’ journey from inception to fully established companies. Since its inception, LABS196 has established itself as a global platform, which functions as a forum where intellect, technology, and hearts meet and collaborate. We are creating a cohesive environment for Startups, to transform them into successful businesses and to provide support to reach their maximum potential. Working closely with leaders and members of local communities, we work towards building a global platform that drives the development of ecosystems along a lifecycle. With years of experience, our team strives to understand the respective strengths and weaknesses of different geographical ecosystems and make the most of them.
LABS196 Paid Internships
UX/UI Design (20 positions):
- Learn how to design websites using advanced design tools.
- Understand different design branding guidelines.
- Learn how to create graphics using Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Lightroom.
- Learn processes and design standards for websites and applications.
- Understand how to map out user journeys and develop user experiences for different markets.
- Learn how to develop user interfaces and branding for startups.
- Intern will assist the development team with in-house projects and initiatives with guidance from supervisor/mentor within the office.
- Intern will meet regularly with supervisor to discuss progress and weekly goals.
- At the end of the internship, the student will receive an evaluation to assess their program and discuss the internship environment.
Goals for Internship:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code utilizing best software development practices.
- Assist in creating website layout/user interfaces in MERN stack, matching the intent of visual design.
- Assist in maintaining, expanding, and scaling sites.
- Keep up to date into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
** This is a paid internship of 3-months with both part-time 20 hrs./week and full-time 40 hrs./week options. Intern will receive a sum for the internship that meet the federal minimum requirements. **
Must have work authorization in the US. Unfortunately, we do not sponsor any work visas currently. Internship offer is subject to I verify approval and background verification.