Koenig Childhood Cancer Foundation (KCCF) is a children-founded organization supporting children battling cancer financially and emotionally.
Passionate about helping others? Need experience in an organization with tangible societal influence?
KCCF can provide an opportunity to give back to the community and, in doing so, improve your own professional skills. We’re located in New York City, but the position can be done remotely.
What does a Content Specialist do?
As an Content Specialist, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more followers. You’re not going to just be following orders here – you’re going to work in a team where your voice is heard and your ideas discussed.
– Coordinate with the marketing coordinator and designer to create engaging content that aligns with KCCF’s overall direction
– Create content in a timely manner in accordance to an agreed-upon content schedule.
– Work with the marketing team in meetings that brainstorm overall strategy.
– Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments, shares, likes, views).
– Check in to the platform regularly and engage with the community.
– Curate content on platform
– Be versatile: work in multiple areas of expertise (design, copywriting, creative writing, video editing) and have experience in multiple media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, Facebook). You’re not expected to work in all of them simultaneously, and you’re not bound to one, however we look highly upon specialization into one platform with experience in at-least two.
Employment Status: Part-time (4-6 hours/ week).
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Job Type: Part-time, volunteer
Good if: Premed student, interested in non-profit work, or children.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at (917) 765 6272, or by email: email@example.com