*This position is currently available as a remote internship due to COVID-19.
Kirstin’s Haven Inc., a 501(C)(3) non-partisan, nonprofit organization has partnered with Good360, the leader in product philanthropy to create the Foncham Distribution Center. The Foncham Donation Center works with companies, charities and individuals to make giving simpler and effective. By offering new non-perishables and home product donations to other non-profit organizations in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia. Foncham Distribution Center offers new nonperishable and home product donations to other non-profit organizations through a partnership with local companies that are partnered with Good360. Families and individuals faced with economic challenges and limited income are assisted through our vendors and partners.
- This intern will help with the coordination of picking up donated goods. Coordination of picking up donations will need to be put on a monthly calendar with the routes of the trucks
- This intern will help with sorting and shelving
- This intern will assist with manual tracking of donations that are received and displaying those items in the showroom
- This intern will assist with administrative duties and assist the program manager as needed
- This intern will help with developing a list of all the other non-profits in the surrounding areas.
- This intern will be able to have the opportunity to have hands on experience with retail operations, communicating with community partners, and marketing.
*Students may receive educational credit for all our internships