As part of our goal to optimize our clients’ incomes, it is important for them to minimize their expenses. An easy way to do that without changing their lifestyles is making sure that they buy their products at the lowest price available.
The comparative shopping coordinator will be responsible for taking calls from clients who want to learn about alternatives to their products, researching their products, outlining their best options, and passing the information along.
In the beginning
- Takes calls from clients
- Listens to the client’s needs (and takes notes)
- Researches products and their alternatives
- Outlines the client’s best options
- Responding to the client with the information as quickly as possible
- Recruits more comparative shoppers
- Manages the comparative shoppers
- Ensures the interactions with the clients are consistent with the brand
- Experience in comparative shopping and research preferred
- Independent, self-motivated, self-starting attitude
- Organized thinking
- Passion for the cause or experience working for other social causes
- Developed interpersonal and communication skills