Kibart, Inc, is seeking graduate electrical engineer candidates for a full-time, entry-level, electrical design engineering position responsible for engineering design, calculations, equipment selection and drawings. Position entails electrical engineering designs for commercial buildings, including power distribution system, lighting, fire & security systems, etc. Project types include academic, industrial, commercial, health care, multi-family and research laboratory buildings, as well as exterior power utilities, PV systems, generators, etc. BSEE required. EIT and Autocad/REVIT experience desirable. Exc. salary, benefits, and opportunity for professional growth/advancement.
- BSEE graduates, or similar engineering degree.
- Passed EIT or looking to take in near future.
- Knowledge of 3-phase power systems design, lighting, systems desirable.
- Energetic, outgoing and desire to learn from experienced professionals.
- Looking to contribute to challenging designs.
- Working knowledge and experience in Autocadd and Revit a plus, but not required.
- Desire to advance career with a solid and progressive firm.
- Able to work/learn in group under guidance of senior engineers or project managers.