Business Analyst (Data Analysis)
KeyLogic has an immediate need for a Business Analyst in Morgantown, WV (Remote until we are cleared to safely return onsite post-COVID). The Analyst will oversee the eLibrary document management and disposition process at the National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL). The Analyst will provide document tracking and review, data input and analysis, and report preparation. The Analyst will support project managers, analysts, and administrators. Additional responsibilities include assisting with program and project oversight and management support. Occasional travel to other KeyLogic or customer offices may be required post-COVID.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of professional experience related to the energy sector, government, business, and/or project management
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to review and comprehend large quantities of data to provide high-level analysis
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to provide a focus on details
- Experience with document management, information systems and data categorization
- A willingness to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment directly with federal customers and members of the support teams
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively to a diverse group of customers, team members, stakeholders, and leadership
- Interface with customers, engineers, and project managers
- Support in the management and tracking of schedules, milestones, and deliverables
- Review data and develop regular and ad hoc reports
- Maintain, amend, and update files, records, and processes
- Support the customer throughout the document storage and disposition processes
At KeyLogic we recognize that our employees are our most valuable resources. We hire talented, qualified professionals and provide each of our employees with every resource and opportunity to excel in their day-to-day activities as well as advance their career.
KeyLogic is a highly successful provider of professional and engineering services. We specialize in solutions that enable our customers to make better decisions for their organization. KeyLogic’s performance has earned the company a solid reputation for high standards, proactive solutions, and an outstanding commitment to the customer, best exemplified by the fact we have never had a one-time federal customer — all of our customers have provided repeat business. This has led us to achieve significant growth every year since our founding in 1999.
At KeyLogic, we’re known for our extraordinary commitment to the success of the organizations we serve. Our client list includes the Department of Defense (DoD), where we provide services for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and the U.S. Army and Navy, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Departments of Labor (DOL), Energy (DOE), Transportation (DOT) and Treasury (including the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)), General Services Administration (GSA), and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at KeyLogic without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital; or any other status protected by law. KeyLogic is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
NOTE: KeyLogic is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Recruiting@KeyLogic.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Request for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.