K2 Integrity is seeking an Intern to serve as our Presentation Designer. The Intern will support K2 Integrity’s training, testing, and certification programs (TT&C programs) by creating slide presentations for use in both virtual settings and in-person training environments. The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills in PowerPoint presentation design; the proven ability to translate substantive narrative content into creative slide formats that facilitate optimal learning; strong attention to detail; and the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines. Prior experience in supporting training programs and knowledge of financial crimes is ideal but not required.
· Serve as the primary Presentation Designer to support the development of training materials for use in K2 Integrity’s TT&C programs.
· Translate written narratives into slide format, incorporating graphics, charts, and other visuals that employ the latest trends to create visually appealing presentations.
· Collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) at K2 Integrity in developing TT&C presentations that support key learning objectives.
· Other duties, as assigned.
· Enrolled as a graduate or undergraduate student in the Washington, DC, area.
· Has strong technical skills with presentation design using PowerPoint.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Exceptional ability to communicate information in a cogent and concise manner.
· Ability to operate well in high-pressure, time-sensitive environments.