Remote Angular Software Developer
Are you a self-motivated software developer with an interest in developing your skills in the latest client-side technology? Want to work directly with customers to build out EMS plug-ins tailored to their needs, develop cutting edge software products and create 3rd party integrations with a Restful API? How about working 100% remote from anywhere in the world for a great start up that will pay you a large percentage of what you bill? If this sounds good, this is a great opportunity for you!
Who We Want
We are seeking an energetic and talented software developer to join our team to create cutting edge client-side EMS plug-in applications using the latest Restful API technology. This is a 100% remote position with a flexible schedule ideal for a full-time college student. Our ideal candidate would be in their Junior or Senior year as a Computer Science Major or have some hands-on experience developing software solutions.
What We Do
We provide software consulting & development support in the non-profit (NFP) sector (associations, charities, sororities/fraternities, religious organizations, etc.). Our clients are users of an enterprise system known as iMIS which has been a leader in the NFP EMS space since the 90s. We currently support approximately 35 customers and we are growing.
We have an immediate need for software development services to replace legacy server-side .NET software with client-side solutions that are cloud friendly. Developing 3rd party system integrations and implementing new system plug-in enhancements to the iMIS EMS will also be part of your role.
- Good Software Development General Knowledge.
- Desire and ability to learn or further enhance client-side development skills with Angular.
- Good working knowledge of SQL. (Our clients use SQL Server)
- Fundamental knowledge of Restful APIs and how they work.
- Disciplined, self-starter who is effective working remotely.
Good to Have Skills
- Knowledge or willingness to learn about Azure Hosting.
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to work directly with customers.
- Ambitious and looking for a long-term opportunity to be a leader in a start up.
Please feel free to reach out to me if this sounds interesting to you. The ideal candidate would be able to work between 12-20 hours per week.