TITLE: Special Education Teacher
LOCATION: Alternative Center for Educational Services, Pass Program, Watertown, NY
· Provide specialized instruction to students with disabilities.
· Develop individualized student supports based upon student performance data and individualized education plans.
· Record and report student progress.
· Collaborate with colleagues in general education and provide resources to meet student learning needs
· Communicate regularly and effectively with parents.
QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must possess:
· NYS Teacher Certification-Students with Disabilities 7-12 or Special Education K-12
· Knowledge of NYS Curriculum and Assessments
· Knowledge of curriculum content and accepted methods of
· Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
SALARY: $47,984-$54,471 Commensurate with certification/experience in keeping with the current negotiated agreement with the BOCES Professional Association.
STARTING DATE: ASAP
APPLY BY: October 31, 2021
TO APPLY: Complete the on-line application and apply at https://boces.recruitfront.com/Default
Upload cover letter, resume and transcripts with your on line application.