About Jacob’s Promise:
Jacob’s Promise is an ABA therapy clinic in the Washington DC area. For over a decade, we’ve worked with children and families on a daily basis to provide behavior assessments, applied behavior analysis, maintenance plans, and special clinical services.
Our staff is professional yet compassionate, and we are here to meet your needs. We have strong experience providing service for children ages 0-12 with a wide area of developmental disabilities. Our convenient location allows us to service the Washington DC metropolitan area.
Job Title: Clinical Supervisor
Jacobs Promise – Silver Spring, MD 20910
Job Type: Part-time to full time
Jacob’s Promise is a remarkable organization whose promise is to create a harmonious environment so our families will flourish. We specialize in providing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy to children and families touched by autism and other developmental disabilities.
Our four-step comprehensive process is designed to extract a learner’s maximum ability and restore family balance. Our success is measured by our ability to improve a family’s overall quality of living.
We are looking for a Clinical Supervisor to join our team of thorough professionals. This person must be reliable, be able to work independently, well versed in ABA, and have management skills. The Clinical Supervisor will be under direct supervision of the Clinical Director and serve as the primary contact for new families.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Attend weekly team meetings including, modifying behavior plan and program maintenance
- Conduct periodic performance reviews of technicians
- Develop new programs and perform ongoing adjustments to current programs as
- Remain current and report updates on changes to Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
- Responsible for interviewing and hiring of prospective
- Available promptly to parents, therapist and staff by phone when there is an emergency or urgent
- Attend clinical meetings as
- Communicate with funding sources regarding client progress, reports, meetings, authorizations,
- Conduct evaluations in various environments, write evaluation reports, and create treatment plans
- Design and conduct family training programs, protocols, activities, and procedures and monitor the consistent implementation of procedures by parents
- Represent family at Individualized Education Plan meeting
- Train and supervise technicians
- Design, collect, graph, analyze and report client data
- Collaborate with families, school staff, outside therapists, and the entire ABA team to ensure program consistency
- Develop and present periodic agency training for staff
- Provide field and/or clinic supervision during all hours of operation (including appointments Monday through Saturday) to ABA technicians as required for assigned cases and as outlined with the BACB and Jacob’s Promise standards for supervision
- Review technician session notes and clinical documentation
Qualifications and Experience:
In order to successfully complete this job, the candidate must be able to perform all of the responsibilities and duties satisfactorily. In addition to instilling Jacob’s Promise’s core values; Courage, Service, Growth, Commitment, Excellence, and Compassion, the Clinical Supervisor should have:
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification through the BACB
- LBA State License (Maryland)
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Voluntary short-term disability and life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave
- Wage increases and bonuses for top performance
- Relocation expenses
Jacob’s Promise provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time