The UX designer creates satisfying or compelling experiences for users of a product, often drawing on results from user research and workflow analysis. Generally, UX designers need to possess strong creative, technical, and problem-solving skills. The UX design role may involve psychology, storytelling, and computer science as well. Areas of focus may include content, controls, visual design and development, information architecture, user research, branding, and customer/technical support. This position is fully remote, open for all Fall 2021, Spring 2022, and Summer 2022.
- Create simple, intuitive, engaging, utility-driven experiences that exceed our customers’ expectations and deliver business value.
- Clearly presenting and communicating the creative vision and business thinking behind concepts in a coherent and inspiring manner. Be a user experience evangelist.
- Be able to collaborate with a team in order to accomplish business goals.
- Meet and exceed in the delivery of key project goals.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with business partners and other technology teams.
- Strong understanding of how user experience work
- Deep knowledge of web and mobile design techniques.
- Deep knowledge and experience of user and market research.
- A balance needs efficiency and speed.
- An online portfolio demonstrating your abilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Exceptional customer service orientation and collaboration skills.
- Proficient at gathering both internal and external data and turn it into decision-making tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment that runs in an agile manner.
- You have Visual design skills with the ability to demonstrate excellent use of typography, color, imagery, layout, and graphic elements
- You have experience with tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, and Figma.
- You are outstanding visual design skills and attention to detail
- You are a creative thinker who thrives in a small-team environment
- You can execute on feedback and changes rapidly
- You are excited about joining a fast-paced environment
- You are eager to make a real impact and are hungry for success
- You have Knowledge of HTML and CSS, interaction design, user-centered design, and the creative process
- Your experience creating designs for multiple platforms – web, mobile and tablet preferred
- You have the ability to establish cross-functional relationships and an understanding of IT development and business processes