Inward is looking for a highly motivated, very-driven, and passionate Social Media Manager and Strategist Intern. We are looking for someone to contribute to the growth of our company through various social media channels as well as produce engaging educational/marketing content to promote Inward and our mission. Additionally, the intern is tasked with experimenting with marketing strategies to increase the number of customers on the waitlist. Applicants should be independent and strong communicators, as well as thrive in a startup environment. An interest and passion in psychology, mental and emotional health, and personal development is strongly preferred.
This internship starts in October and runs throughout the Fall semester. Flexible on dates.
• Develop content-driven social media and digital marketing strategies to grow our audience and multiply footprint
• Create and execute bi-weekly content calendars for Instagram and Facebook and other social channels, including designed images, videos, photos, user-generated content, and Stories. Respond to social media comments and questions.
• Research regularly to identify emerging trends + topics of interest within the realms of mental health, general health and wellness
• Ongoing competitive analyses of like brands, including their social content and digital initiatives.
• Create digital advertisements to reach our target demographic and spread brand awareness
• Create a marketing strategy and execute with the goal of 1) increasing the number of waitlist customers, and 2) increasing following, engagement and awareness and 3) increasing brand equity
• Students pursuing BA/BS preferred
• Strong writing skills, creative, organized
• Experience in social media management, knowledge of social media analytics tools
• Interest and passion for psychology, mental and emotional health and personal development
• Strong knowledge in running social media campaigns and engagement on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat etc.
• Highly creative at coming up with new ways to promote brands
• Entrepreneurial spirit with thirst to be a part of an early-stage company
This is an unpaid internship with the potential of receiving a full or part-time offer. We offer a flexible schedule of 3-5 days/week with a minimum of 10-15 hours/week. Due to the current health concerns, we are offering Fully Remote Internships for social media/marketing positions. Hybrid remote and in person work is also an option.