Market Research Analyst Intern (Marketing, Business)
Internet Testing Systems (ITS) is hiring a Market Research Analyst Intern to join our team in Baltimore, MD.
ITS is a rapidly growing technology company providing innovative technology and quality service to the computer-based testing industry. We believe in dedicated team dynamics, job satisfaction, and making each team member successful. Because of our unique and leading-edge software environment, our employees experience a dramatic increase in their skills and knowledge as they work at ITS. We believe that work should be fun, and that a successful company needs to nurture their employees, not burn them out.
ITS is sponsoring a paid internship for marketing or business students. This hourly position will require a commitment of 10-20 hours a week. The Market Research Analyst Intern will support the internal Sales and Marketing team on B2B market research, data collection, and analysis. This position will have direct exposure to the ITS leadership team and will report to the marketing lead.
· Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as database research, AI (Artificial Intelligence) platforms, and other online applications
· Gather data on consumers and market conditions
· Convert data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
· Present results to leadership
· Currently enrolled in a marketing, business, or related program
· Passionate about research and data analysis
· Experienced in Excel, Teams, and other Microsoft suite products
· Independent and flexible team player
· Dog-friendly office
· Direct executive support, coaching, and mentoring
· Participation in team meetings
· Formal training as part of the onboarding process
· Hourly compensation
To be considered:
· Final year for a bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field or Master program
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
· Direct applicants only, no 3rd parties
Internet Testing Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Employees must pass a background and credit check.
About Internet Testing Systems
Founded in 1997, Internet Testing Systems (ITS) is a leading provider of online assessment services. We provide test delivery for K-12, Higher Education, Professional Certification and Licensure, and Information Technology. Our solutions include item banking, test delivery, scoring, reporting, and online program management tools.
Search Keywords: Intern, Internship, Marketing, Research