Exciting opportunity at a United Nations organization!!
The U.S. Support Program to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is seeking candidates for a junior professional role. This is a 2-3 year assignment at the IAEA headquarters in Vienna, Austria.
As a member of a team, the Associate Process Design Officer will work closely and assist other members of the team in documenting and improving key quality processes in the Department’s management system. Activities will include working with other members in the Section to identify and implement improvements to processes, and supporting the development and maintenance of the management system through involvement in process design, analysis and improvement. Specifically:
- Implement, develop and document processes supporting the Departments Quality Management System (QMS).
- Measure and monitor the effectiveness of processes in the Department of Safeguards.
- Participate in process improvement activities by documenting and analyzing processes and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Track, trend and report on corrective actions and general quality management issues.
- Develop training materials for quality management principles, tools and techniques.
To be considered, candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Industrial Engineering, or other engineering disciplines.
- Two years of relevant experience in working with quality management tools, principles and techniques (a Masters degree will be counted in lieu of two years of experience)
- Knowledge and practice in using quality management principles and practices.
- Demonstrated proficiency in use of MS Visio and MS SharePoint.
- Demonstrated ability to produce clear and concise written communication and documentation.