The POCUS Academy is one of the three teams of Inteleos, a global health nonprofit that supports advanced education and certification for clinicians around the world. The POCUS (Point-of-Care Ultrasound) Academy is seeking two remote interns to support projects in global outreach, helping engage and educate health professionals to help advance the universal standard of healthcare.
Intern Projects include:
- Building and implementing volunteer engagement strategy
- Assisting with a Global Ambassador Program
- Supporting and refining the sales strategy
- Designing customized Salesforce platform with team
- Assisting with global marketing and communications efforts
- Creating new marketing collateral to be used at virtual conferences, press releases, etc
- Supporting executive meeting planning and facilitation
- Establishing application system for MissionPOCUS, our global philanthropy initiative
- Assisting the Global Outreach team with strategic planning for new projects and initiatives
Interns must be current, upcoming, or recently graduated students. All applicants must submit current resume, and exhibit some experience/interest in public health and working with nongovernmental organizations (NGO). Interns should be self-starter, and comfortable with fast-paced start-up work environment.