· Build and publish podcast episodes; including writing show notes, editing and/or trimming audio files, researching topics and guests for shows
· Contact potential guests to schedule pre-calls and interview dates/times
· Create transcriptions of audio files and edit for use in published articles
· Draft and email podcast episode notifications to Start Within community
· Other related duties as instructed
· A creative and outgoing attitude
· An interest in workplace culture and wellbeing, entrepreneurship
· Enrollment in a university program, with goal of obtaining a degree in communications, and/or direct experience with podcasting, radio or TV production
· Knowledge of Adobe Audition, Audacity, and/or other audio editing software
· Experience with social media marketing
· Knowledge of graphic design is an asset
· This internship is perfect for the talented student who is looking for a position to showcase their audio editing and production skills.
· This internship is unpaid – can be used to gain academic credits.
· You will be assigned with 20-32 hours of work each week.
· This position will be a combination of remote work and in-person meetings with Colette Ellis, the founder of InStep Consulting | Start Within Coaching.
· We offer freedom for you to create brand new episodes for our podcast show!
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.