· Maintain and update selected company social media profiles on a schedule
· Design and implement social media campaigns
· Create written and image content regarding workplace culture and wellness, women’s empowerment for company newsletters, websites and/or blogs
· Strategize digital marketing campaigns to attract clients to coaching/consulting programs, and to attract listeners to Start Within podcast
· Assist with the management of special events; e.g., “Lunch & Learns,” Live Podcast events
· Other related duties as instructed
· A creative and outgoing attitude
· An interest in workplace culture and wellbeing, women’s issues, entrepreneurship
· Enrollment in a university program, with goal of obtaining a degree in marketing or communications, and/or direct experience with marketing and social media
· Experience with multiple social media channels
· Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
· Knowledge of graphic design, web design, and SEO techniques
· This internship is perfect for the talented student who is looking for a position to showcase their marketing skills.
· This internship is unpaid – can be used to gain academic credits.
· You will be assigned with 20-32 hours of work each week.