- Help to create a real-time chat application that can be easily ported to any other existing systems
- Help to build out the existing Libbie chatbot prototype; including training to strengthen its natural language capabilities; researching and testing user flows to improve its conversation design
- Assist with the planning, development, and execution of user testing
- Help to develop effective machine learning solutions that improve our users’ experience each time they interact with Libbie
- Other duties as instructed
- A creative and outgoing attitude
- An interest in conversation design, digital health, entrepreneurship, women’s issues
- Enrollment in a university program with the goal of obtaining a degree in computer science, information technology, and/or experience creating apps for iOS or Android
- Knowledge of chatbot development or other AI, machine learning, and/or Natural Language Processing (NLP) technologies
- Knowledge of natural language tools like Node.js, AWS Lambdas, Python, and API.ai
- This internship is perfect for the talented student who is looking for a position to showcase their technical skills.
- This internship is unpaid – can be used to gain academic credits.
- You will be assigned 20-32 hours of work each week.
- This position will be a combination of remote work and in-person meetings with Colette Ellis, the founder of InStep Consulting | Start Within Coaching.
- We offer freedom for you to create a brand new application for our company!