· Perform research to identify potential angel/pre-seed/seed investors for Libbie venture; find relevant accelerator/incubator opportunities
· Perform prospect research for potential individual coaching clients; corporate, startup, social enterprise/social impact clients; Start Within Podcast sponsorship partners; media and speaking opportunities for company founder
· Update and customize proposals and/or applications for funding
· Assist with entering, editing, and updating client and/or investor information
· Make calls, send follow-up emails to prospective clients, partners, and/or sponsors
· Other related duties as instructed
· A creative and outgoing attitude
· An interest in workplace culture and wellbeing, women’s empowerment, entrepreneurship
· Enrollment in a university program, with the goal of obtaining a degree in marketing or business, and/or direct experience with sales and/or business development
· Experience with client/customer outreach
· Knowledge of research methods is an asset
· This internship is perfect for the talented student who is looking for a position to showcase their business development skills.
· This internship is unpaid – can be used to gain academic credits.
· You will be assigned 20-32 hours of work each week.
· This position will be a combination of remote work and in-person meetings with Colette Ellis, the founder of InStep Consulting | Start Within Coaching.
· We offer freedom for you to create brand new business development opportunities for our company!
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.