I am introducing our Internship, Medical Volunteering, Global Health Fellow, and Health / Medical Tourism programs for interested students from around the world.
The purpose of these programs is to provide opportunities to selected students and young scholars from around the world to:
- help engage young global minds to help us develop innovative solutions for local problems while helping the participating students gain a quality, affordable and safe intercultural experience
- provide learning opportunities for talented students (from undergraduate to graduate and post-graduate students) and young professionals who want to explore and develop new professional skills in the public health field.
Our mission is to work with health partners, to improve public health, to prepare and design solutions and conduct research that is translated into practice and policy. We are currently working in 5 focus work areas, that include:
- Maternal, Newborn and Child Health and Adolescent Health
- WaSH, Communicable Diseases, Food and Nutrition
- Health Education, Fitness and Well being Promotion
- Mental Health, Drug Abuse Mitigation, Non- Communicable Diseases
- Occupational Health and Safety, Emergency Preparedness and Response