In order to target organizations that would enthusiastically align themselves with #ICANHELP’s mission, the Research Development Intern will research potential community and corporate sponsors. Working alongside #ICANHELP’s Business Development Team, the Research Development Intern will provide the latter with the information needed to specifically target organizations whose partnership would provide mutually advantageous opportunities.
- Identify the attributes of a successful sponsor
- Thoroughly research potential community and corporate sponsorship opportunities
- Analyze findings and preset them to #ICANHELP’s Business Development Team
- Maintain clear communication with team members on status of
- assigned project(s)
ICANHELP’s mission is to empower student changemakers seeking to make a positive digital impact and promote digital safety and change through powerfully-relevant curriculum.
#ICANHELP is a nonprofit organization that works remotely with hundreds of students and adults nationwide. We see students as part of the solution. When something happens on social media, students see it first. The more we can do to train, guide, and support students online, the more likely they are to take positive action. #ICANHELP’s mission is to empower students and support educators to create stronger school communities who know how to use #Digital4Good. This year we have also teamed up with the mental health organization Wellbeing Trust to provide solutions and ways to address the issues through social media. We also have partnerships with Google, Facebook, Twitter, Supercell, Providence Health, and many more companies.
Some of the benefits the interns get for working with #ICANHELP are…
* College Credit and build portfolio
* Network with mentors in tech and other industries
* Creative control and opportunity to pitch new ideas
* Hands on experience through remote work
* Join a community of digital changemakers!
* Opportunities for online and in person event