HITLAB (www.hitlab.org) is an innovation and teaching lab dedicated to improving the quality and accessibility of healthcare worldwide. We help leading organizations ideate, create, and evaluate technology-based solutions to pressing healthcare challenges.
We are currently seeking a motivated intern to assist with email outreach and marketing our events.
HITLAB is seeking a highly motivated Marketing Intern for the Fall 2021 Semester who has experience developing content marketing campaigns and is eager to learn. This role will assist with content creation across all channels, assist the marketing team in maintaining client relationships, and learn about digital marketing.
· Learn about Digital Health and Marketing in a fast-paced environment
· Draft Content for Website, Social Media, and Newsletter
· Conduct Interviews with Digital Health Founders and Innovators
· Prepare Daily Media Briefings
· Brainstorm new ideas for marketing and public relations
· Strong Writing Skills
· Desire to Learn
· Marketing campaign experience a plus.
·. Experience in writing copy for a newsletter, blog, social media, paid advertising, event and/or website
Application details: Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
HITLAB is an equal opportunity employer.