Highland Management Group is an award-winning renowned business consulting firm with massive client-driven expansion goals for this year! We are seeking a dynamic Marketing Intern to help catalyze the next stage in our growth. We value innovation and the fresh perspective our marketing interns contribute in order to directly improve the consumer experience.
If you are looking for a fun and motivating Marketing Internship that provides hands-on, professional experience and the opportunity to be a valued contributor (not just an expert coffee runner), look no further! As you excel in our marketing internship program, you will be supported by our large network of marketing and sales specialists to enhance your professional portfolio.
The responsibilities of a Marketing Intern:
- Attend daily meetings in order to identify, develop and utilize comprehensive marketing strategies
- Collaborate and shadow Brand Management and Sales teams to create and execute promotional messages to enhance the sales experience for the consumer
- Launch new offers and sales promotions to increase sales productivity and highlight new products and features for our clients
- Implementing marketing sales strategies and promotional campaigns in order to create and increase brand awareness for our clients
- Report back to the marketing and sales team: results of marketing campaigns, industry trends, and relevant competitor insights to increase sales margins
The requirements of a Marketing Intern:
- Enrollment in a four-year degree program for marketing, communications, or business
- General marketing knowledge: Courses, experience working in sales, marketing, or business setting
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision
- Ability to be a clear thinker who can remain calm in pressure situations and easily adapt to changing organizational needs
- Highly motivated for personal growth and advancement
- Demonstrate excellent team communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships across all areas of the company
What’s in it for our Marketing Interns?
- Holiday closures
- Diverse team
- Valuable knowledge and guidance from senior executives
- Opportunity for company growth and development
- Open, diverse, and collaborative environment
- Traveling opportunities in and out of the US for top performers