WE ARE HIRING!!!
We are looking for a masters level counselor who would desire to join our counseling team of five LPC’s and make a difference in the lives of teens and their families. This counselor would oversee the treatment of 13 teens, meeting weekly with each and leading 2 small group meetings every week. The counselor will also act as a liaison between Heartlight and the parents of the teens
This is an opportunity to be a part of a ministry that is changing the destiny of many families.
It’s a perfect salaried opportunity to gather needed supervisory hours on the path to individual licensure (LPC) and we pay for your supervision!
Here’s what you need to be an effective member of our counseling team:
- Excellent people/relational skills
- Energy and excitement to engage with teens.
- Desire and discipline for life-long learning
- Ability to manage documentation and treatment planning
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities for counseling teens
- Heart for Christian ministry
If you are a LPC or MFT, or have had experience in a residential counseling setting, this would be wonderful.
You can view our Counseling Brochure (linked below) for more information about this position.
To find out more about being a part of our counseling team, please call Justin Arnold, our Director of Counseling. You can reach him at 903.668.2173.
Click here to apply online. Copy and paste the following address in your browser window.
To Veteran Counselors & Private Practice Owners: This may not be the job for you, but perhaps you have a friend or know of someone who would be a perfect fit. If you would be so kind to direct them to us, it would be most appreciated.
Salary includes health insurance, dental insurance, 401(k) after a year of service.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34,000.00 /year
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?