HCL offers you a career as a Manufacturing Engineer. With HCL you will use your manufacturing and industrial engineering skills, be it in Medical devices, Hitech, Industrial, Aero, or the Automobile industry.
You will learn and work on new-age technologies as we enable our client across industries in their digital transformation. At HCL, creativity and innovation take wing as we engineer next-gen customer experiences.
Fast track your career with the #1 broad-based player in Manufacturing Services. Be part of the team that is empowering global enterprises with technology for the next decade today. Be part of the team that is committed to Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) and to Sustainable practices. The significance of D&I and Sustainability for HCL’s growth is evident from the focus it receives from clients and employees alike. HCL believes that D&I and Sustainability will increasingly be a driving force of competitive advantage, now and in years to come.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for developing the manufacturing process, validating the manufacturing process and sustaining the product.
The position involves participating in discussions to define process flow, identify & plan for equipment that needs to be used in the manufacturing process, design & develop fixtures, and qualify the equipment & process before commercializing the products. Below are some of the typical manufacturing activities:
- Develop manufacturing process flow.
- Draft manufacturing Instructions.
- Create equipment specifications.
- Work with suppliers for equipment procurement.
- Design fixtures using Solidworks / PTC Creo.
- Work with vendors for fixture development.
- Process characterization.
- Process validation – IQ, OQ, PQ.
- Test method development & validation.
- Provide support on cost improvement initiatives.
- Forbes magazine World’s BEST employers
- NCWORKS Governor’s Award for “Outstanding Employer of the State” in North Carolina
- Recognized by Gartner As a Leader for Managed Workplace Services, “Leader” in North America
- Gartner Magic Quadrant For Data Center Outsourcing & Infra Utility Services, North America
- We’re celebrating becoming a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company! #GPTWcertified
We are a leading global technology company offering services and products through three business units – IT and Business Services, Engineering and R&D Services, and Products & Platforms. We use the latest technologies – AI, IoT, Machine Learning, and Cloud – to identify and solve the most complex business problems across a wide number of industries. Our foundation is built on four decades of innovation, a world-renowned, employee-centric culture, a strong base of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
With a worldwide employee base of 170,000+ ” Ideapreneurs” working in 46 countries and a network of global R&D, innovation labs, and delivery centers, HCL serves leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
At HCL, we don’t just accept the differences—we support it and celebrate it. We are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.