This position requires an employee who is reliable, dependable, friendly, personable, and able to work well in a team. This is a full-time position Monday through Friday. The ideal candidate will have an interest in pursuing a career as a physical therapist or physical therapy assistant and is seeking a job to gain experience towards their goal.
Some job duties:
– Scheduling patient appointments.
– Obtaining co-pays and authorizations from patients.
– Keeping track of treatment/administrative supplies.
– Applying heat/ice and electrical stimulation pads to patients.
– Ensuring that the PT stays on schedule by working in a
– Disinfect and refresh all treatment rooms and keep gym tidy.
– Assist PTs with exercises for patients.
– Supervise patients on exercise equipment.