We are currently offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus for Case Managers. Certified Case Managers will be paid a $1,500 sign on bonus, and Case Manager Supervisors a $2,000 sign on bonus. Additional $500 signing bonus if you are bilingual, English-Spanish!
Are you excited by the prospect of working for an organization that truly values your contributions, provides opportunities for growth and development, fosters diversity, inclusion and equality, AND gives you a chance to make a difference in the lives of children and families?
Path of Success:
Certified Case Manager
Sr. Case Manager
Case Manager Supervisor
Asst. Program Director
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
You’ll provide direct case management services to children, birth families, foster families and primary caregiver(s) in the home setting, day care, preschool, and/or school to ensure they receive services appropriate to their needs, and continuity of care focused on resolving or preventing the issues of child abuse or neglect. You’ll provide assessment, planning, linkage, coordination, monitoring, evaluation and advocacy to the child, family, foster family and primary caregiver. You’ll team with a therapist, foster parents, primary caregiver, guardian ad litem and other appropriate professionals. Finally, you’ll develop, strengthen and maintain a direct working relationship with mental health professionals, community agencies and the child’s own support system.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- $36,000 annually to start
- Paid training, and we pay you while you train!
- $38,500 annually after training (typically 8 weeks)!
- $40,000 after certified (9 to 12 months after hire)!
- Flexible hours
- 15 PTO days per year
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Immediate eligibility for 403b Savings Plan with 25% match
- Supplemental Accident, Hospital Liability & Critical Illness Insurance
- Paid Life/AD&D insurance
- Pet, Legal and Identity Theft insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Clinical Supervision
- Continuous training and professional development opportunities
- An opportunity to make the world a better place!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Current Drivers License and Proof of Insurance
WHO WE ARE:
From babies to seniors, Gulf Coast JFCS serves all people in need, regardless of race, religion, culture or gender identity. Our programs span a broad human service spectrum, from behavioral and mental health, child welfare and adoption, family support, job and employment transition, housing, food, transportation or home care assistance for the elderly.
Gulf Coast JFCS is committed to ensuring the health, safety, and well-being of its employees and clients, which include members of vulnerable communities. As part of this commitment, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current and newly-hired employees, unless an employee is entitled to a reasonable accommodation or exemption as permitted pursuant to Gulf Coast JFCS’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.