GoTab is looking for highly-motivated, entrepreneurial spirits to join our team as a Design and Operations Intern. We have built the next disruptive movement in app-less mobile ordering, payments, and social recommendations for the restaurant industry. If you’re looking to join a creative, hard-working, and fun environment – look no further!
As a Design and Operations Intern, you will work with cutting-edge technology in an exciting fast-paced startup environment. In this role, you will help develop creative designs using various applications and industry-specific design tools to encourage customer engagement and drive brand growth. This position will work closely with the Operations, Customer Success, and Sales teams to deliver visual communication solutions.
Please note – this is not a remote position. This role will be part-time and in-person at our office in Arlington, VA.
- Assist in the design process and production of print materials and physical media for restaurants, bars, and venues.
- Maintain organization within the office
- Put together Swag Bags for all new employees and ensure they are mailed out
- Mail any necessary equipment to remote team members
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts as relates to product usability and performance based on consumer feedback
- Assist with any local events that GoTab is participating in or attending
- Other tasks as assigned
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong interest in marketing, design, and technology
- Must be adept or willing to learn Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop)
- Impeccable eye for detail (web, print, and video)
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination OR weekly negative Covid-19 tests
- Quick learner with a go-getter attitude
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Interest in working in customer service, hospitality, or software preferred
- Curious and comfortable working in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment
A Little Bit About You:
You are a problem-solver, you like talking to people, and you maintain strong relationships. You are coachable, interested in personal development, and want to dive into the world of hospitality tech. You are enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, and looking to begin your career in a company that emphasizes internal promotions and rewards top performers with opportunities to move into more senior positions (in all departments).
About GoTab, Inc.
GoTab Inc., the contactless order and payment platform, helps large & mid-sized restaurants, hotels, bars, breweries and other venues optimize their front-of-house service models using low-cost, agile technology. Patrons scan a QR code directly from their cell phones, order items via online menus, and pay securely, all without downloading an application or interacting with a server. Founded in 2016 and based in Arlington, Virginia, GoTab serves hundreds of national, regional and local full-service accounts in almost 30 U.S. states.
GoTab is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, genetic information, marital/familial status, disability, military status, veteran status, or any other protected status. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where employees are treated with respect and dignity.