We are looking for someone that has experience working on multiple projects and brands at once, guiding both clients and assigned Go West team members on individual schedules, and creative needs. The right individual will keep track of the billable hours on several accounts, along with helping Go West Creative artists be productive and stay on task while providing exceptional service. This person must be organized, a strong communicator, have superb client-facing skills, and have experience across a myriad of marketing communication mediums, including social media, print collateral, video production, and in a digital environment. Experience with live and/or virtual events would be a big bonus.
A strong candidate must be assertive and be able to demonstrate initiative, leadership and strong follow-up skills. Responsibilities include establishing and maintaining customer relationships, participating in client meetings, making creative recommendations, and managing projects from inception through execution.
Top of Form
· Serve as an Account Manager (with assigned clients), acting as the main point of contact for client requested work, managing project schedules, coordinating Go West Creative team members, etc. Have and represent of voice of calm and confidence in managing client work.
· Serve as a critical member of the assigned account team, providing input on creative direction, individual project strategy, best practices on building the client relationship, etc.
· Support production team members and assigned executive producers by assisting in cost estimates, project actuals and debriefs.
· Collaborate with assigned production team members on various projects in the coordination of various creative deliverables.
· Take detailed notes during client meeting and other assigned meetings, and distribute content to team in a timely fashion.
· Act as liaison between Creative, Production and Business Development Departments, to manage work-flow on creative projects.
· Assist with managing creative vendor invoices, vendor payment schedules and budgets, report actual costs on the creative portion of budgets.
· Assist the creative artists in sourcing video and photo assets for projects, music searches, VO casting, etc
· Maintain project related documents and communication with data entry though internal file systems (Salesforce/Sharepoint).
· Work closely with the HR & Executive Assistant to develop and maintain Creative freelancer pool database.
· Build, own, and maintain the pre-production schedules on behalf of the Creative Department. Create individual project schedules in coordination with the Production department.
· Utilize Clockify to assist in keeping track of billable time associated with account team members. Report and confirm billable time with Go West Creative accounting department.
· Update assigned clients monthly on the billable time associated with their account.
· Travel to production shoots, location scouts, and in-person client meetings on an as-needed basis.
· Run/manage weekly client meetings, keeping detailed notes on all action-items, including take away responsibilities of the client and Go West Creative team.
· Prepare project schedules and production calendars on an as-needed basis.
· Provide research and expertise in social media planning and current industry trends.
· Assist in the creation of pitch materials, presentation deck quality control, asset management, etc.
· Be happy, smile, and bring a positive attitude to all aspects of the job.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of account or creative management experience.
- Experience with B2B & B2C marketing communications.
- Video Production experience is a plus
- Cost estimating experience is a plus.
· Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
· Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills is a plus.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.