Experience Level: Student, Junior
- Assist in providing IT support to staff, Systems Administrator and Director of Technology Solutions
- Assist with installing software and hardware
- Assist in network engineering and troubleshooting, data cabling, and systems administration in a variety of software and hardware environments.
- Interact with management and staff to provide analytical and technical assistance
- Move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk during shifts
- Assist with special projects
Who we’re looking for:
Strong candidates should have:
- Personal and authentic relationship with Jesus Christ
- Passion to support an organization striving to create Christ-like change
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware and network configurations
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative and energetic
- Willingness to learn
Who we are:
The mission of the Eagle Adventure Camps (EAC) is to inspire Christ-like change through outdoor adventure, authentic relationships and biblical truth. The Shared Services team uniquely supports this mission by being a Christ-centered strategic partner that provides exceptional solutions. In short, we’re a bunch of bright, enthusiastic folks, passionate about using our gifts for Jesus’ purposes. We want to see the world changed and we believe we can make that happen.
- Cisco Meraki
- Ubiquity UNMS
- Windows 10, Windows Server, MacOS
- Microsoft Azure/Office 365
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be a part of front-line ministry while employed.
- 1:1 mentorship with Team member
- Learning about managing systems and network equipment
- Flexible work schedule
- Dedicated time to exploring new technologies and side projects
- Position is geographically located at Glorieta Camps in Glorieta, NM
- Candidate is expected to live on the Glorieta Camps grounds for the duration of the internship
- Job Description is not entirely comprehensive of all tasks required by this position. There is a chance you may be required to perform other duties as needed to ensure the success of the organization. Know that these secondary responsibilities will not supersede your primary responsibilities, but may pop up from time to time during your time here.