MRA is seeking an experienced Landscape Architect with 4- 6 years of experience in private sector site planning and landscape design for our office in Laurel, Maryland.
As Landscape Architect, you will work on a diverse range of commercial, institutional, residential and mixed-use projects. You must have experience preparing layouts, grading, and landscape design and have an understanding of the rules, regulations and policies that define the review and approval processes required for land development projects. Proficiency in a wide range of design software such as Auto-CAD, Sketch-Up, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Power Point is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture
- Minimum 4 years of experience in site planning and landscape architectural design
- Graphic design presentation skills are a plus
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Fluency in Auto-CAD as well as other design software such as Sketch-Up, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Power Point.
- PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
BENEFITS: We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Salary and Paid Time Off
- Yearly bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Educational Assistance Program
- Company picnics and events and a great working environment!
YOUR FUTURE AT MRA AWAITS!! Our greatest asset is our people. This includes people like you! We are actively seeking motivated individuals to work on a wide range of exciting and challenging projects. Our highly capable employees enjoy numerous opportunities for professional growth!