Inside Sales Associate will drive and support sales efforts in a given sales region/territory by implementing the sales/marketing strategies for services and reagents in that region/territory. The ISA will use his/her knowledge of science and business including corporate contacts to develop and deliver profitable initiatives and build sales in the assigned region/territory.
Please note that while this job description references our Piscataway, NJ location, we are hiring for remote roles across the United States.
- Responsible for prospecting. Contact and qualify Marketing Qualified leads, nurture and route them as appropriate to the respective sales manager
- Follow up on quotes/proposals to win sales opportunities and cross-sell or up-sell GenScript services/products
- Support the development and implementation of regional sales strategies and tactics for services and products
- Explore and develop new markets and new applications for current services/products
- Work with RSM and TAM to develop action plans designed to secure business in a competitive environment
- Follow the sales process to understand customer’s research applications and match their needs with GenScript services and products
- Assist to build and expand a business reference/referral network to help grow and develop new business opportunities
- Manage Distribution Channel as directed by RSM
- Maintain CRM records to assure accuracy of customer account records so they contain correct contact information.
- Bachelor’s degree level or above in the life sciences discipline
- Relevant Sales experience preferred with a high level of technical and professional expertise
- Knowledge of the Biological and CRO market, with emphasis on Molecular Biology and Peptide Chemistry
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to succeed in an international business environment
GenScript USA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is GenScript’s policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
GenScript USA Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace.