This position is an exciting opportunity for a skilled and self-motivated individual to work with talented team members on innovative projects. An interesting variety of experiences exist within a challenging atmosphere where creative and effective problem solving is a reality.
As a team member, you will be expected to:
* Support a multiplatform, largely virtualized, on-premises network of Windows and Linux systems.
* Provide technical support and guidance to users through Help Desk ticket system.
* Deploy, support and maintain a fleet of laptops, workstations, and peripherals.
* Ensure network security and protect against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction.
* Recommend upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment.
* Troubleshoot networking and hardware problems.
* Troubleshoot network access problems.
* Support cloud-based networks in Amazon Web Services.
* Install and configure user workstations.
* Maintain on-premises security system to control physical access to office spaces.
* Implement network security policies and procedures.
* Develop and maintain network documentation.
The following qualifications are mandatory for all candidates:
* 3.7+ cumulative GPA
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Cyber Security, or related field.
* Team-oriented character
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Great Interpersonal Skills
* History of top performance
* Strong commitment to continuous learning
* Independence and organization
* Conscientious, detail-oriented character
Candidates should also possess strong familiarity with several of the following:
* Windows Server 2016
* Windows 10
* PC and server hardware components
* Routers and firewalls
The following skills are also highly desired and are considered a plus:
* Programming/scripting skills
* Amazon Web Services
* Intrusion detection systems
* A+ certification
* Network+ certification
* Security+ certification