This position is an exciting opportunity for a skilled and self-motivated individual to work with talented team members on innovative projects. An interesting variety of experiences exist within a challenging atmosphere where creative and effective problem solving is a reality.
As a team member, you will be expected to:
· Support a multiplatform, largely virtualized, on-premises network of Windows and Linux systems.
· Provide technical support and guidance to users.
· Deploy, support, and maintain a fleet of laptops, workstations, and peripherals.
· Ensure network security and protect against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction.
· Troubleshoot networking and hardware problems.
· Recommend upgrades, patches, applications, and equipment.
· Maintain on-premises security system to control physical access to office spaces.
· Design and implement cyber security policies and procedures.
· Support cloud-based networks in Amazon Web Services.
· Maintain host-based security controls.
· Review and respond to security alerts.
· Develop and maintain technical documentation.
The following qualifications are mandatory for all candidates:
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Cyber Security, Digital Forensics, or related field
· Team-oriented character
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· History of top performance
· 3.7+ accumulated GPA
· Strong commitment to continuous learning
· Independence and organization
· Conscientious, detail-oriented character
Candidates should also possess strong familiarity with several of the following:
· Windows operating systems
· Linux operating systems
· PC and server hardware components
· Networking devices and protocols
The following skills are also highly desired and are considered a plus:
· Programming / Scripting
· Penetration Testing
· Malware Analysis / Reverse Engineering
· VMware · Nessus
· Amazon Web Services
· A+, Network+, Security+
· Active Directory
· Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana
· Digital Forensics / Incident Response