At Fuss & O’Neill, our mission is to provide our clients with innovative and practical engineering, scientific, and planning solutions to meet their needs. We act together as one company, collaborating to achieve our priorities; we believe diverse viewpoint make for a stronger team; and we support our employees’ professional growth through training and opportunities for increased responsibility.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Our Environmental group is looking for an Environmental Compliance Engineering Intern to work on Environmental Assessment and Compliance projects. Project specific tasks may include: Site evaluation, air, stormwater, groundwater, and soil sampling; soil boring installation and logging, creation of analytical data summary tables and report writing.
Our internship program is a 12 week paid summer program. We offer in-depth work experience on local projects in a supportive and collaborative environment. The position is full-time Monday through Friday.
- Pursuing a degree in Environmental Engineering, Geology, Hydrology, or related field
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- 40 hour HAZWOPER certification
- Proficiency with MS Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. of equipment
- Experience with AutoCAD is a bonus
The hourly pay rate for this internship is $20.00 per hour. All applications will close as of October 29th at 3pm.