Frontier is in search of a Financial Analyst to join the Corporate FP&A team. This role will be responsible for working with senior leadership to develop strategic plans for company growth based on in-depth financial analyses. The ideal candidate will be highly investigative, creative, and have a demonstrated ability to work cross-departmentally to produce high-end financial modeling and reporting.
This is a unique opportunity to work alongside the CEO, CFO, and other executive leadership of a Fortune 500 organization, acting as an integral change agent and turning the company towards long-term growth and success. Gain exposure to high-level, strategic initiatives and develop into a strong leader for the FP&A organization.
• Analyze complex financial data to identify areas of risk, inefficiency, and opportunity for various business units and diverse project portfolios across the organization.
• Oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting, forecasting, operating plans, and modeling tools.
• Improve company performance by evaluating processes, monitoring indicators, highlighting trends, and analyzing causes of unexpected variances.
• Apply advanced knowledge of financial modeling to perform labor and productivity analysis.
• Interpret financial results and drive continuous efforts to identify and implement activities that reduce costs or improve profitability.
• Compare Plans vs. Actuals to ensure data is in alignment with business objectives.
• Present and analyze key data to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to leadership for decision-making purposes.
• Establish and maintain financial and operational KPIs and executive dashboards.
• Ensure effective understanding, analysis, and reporting of key metrics such as price, costs, volume, and headcount-related activities.
• Perform ad hoc analysis and special projects for the CEO, CFO, and other executive leadership within the organization.
• Assist leadership in assembling PowerPoint presentations for the Board of Directors.
• Assist with training, mentoring, and development of Junior Analysts.
• Work cross-departmentally to assimilate accurate, complete, and effective reporting.
• Stay abreast of the latest trends, tools, and technologies within the industry.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 2-5 years of professional experience as a Financial Analyst, heavily focused on financial planning, strategy, and modeling.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or another related field; Master’s degree is a plus.
• Demonstrated experience evaluating capital investments and identifying key opportunities to meet business objectives.
• Strong experience forecasting costs, developing budgets, analyzing pricing structures, identifying variances, and providing root-cause analysis. • Experience leveraging complex financial modeling with Excel; experience with Adaptive Insights as a financial planning tool is a plus.
• Experience performing in-depth analytical research and producing accurate, complete reports to leadership.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to explain analytical findings clearly and succinctly to a wide range of stakeholders.
• Must possess strong intellectual curiosity and problem-solving abilities.
• Creative mindset with the ability to convey new ideas and implement effective solutions.
• Highly self-motivated; a self-starter.