Primary Office Location:
30 Isabella Street. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. 15212.
Join our team. Make a difference – for us and for your future.
Deadline to submit application is October 22, 2021.
- Paid Internship
- No Corporate housing is offered and/or available
The purpose of this internship is to give a college student the opportunity to see all aspects of the Enterprise Fraud Risk team at FNB. This would include but not be limited to: fraud and/or AML alert disposition; shadowing fraud and AML investigators and assisting with investigations as requested.
In the role of Fraud Intern, you have the opportunity to apply your knowledge of business and finance to real world scenarios within our Fraud and AML investigation areas. Throughout this experience you will gain practical, challenging and meaningful on-the-job work experience as a banking professional with an organization who is continuously recognized as a Top Workplace and Best Place to Work.
Internship Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shadow investigators assigned to fraud and/or AML investigations teams
- Conduct open source reviews to assist investigations
- Assist with fraud and/or AML alert adjudication
- Provide additional support to investigations as necessary
- Participate and attend FNB related events/trainings that are scheduled for all Summer Interns
Our internship programs are designed to ensure you gain valuable skills in your field of study while providing networking opportunities with professionals throughout the organization.
Over the course of the internship period you will:
- Gain hands-on experience working for a dynamic and innovative organization while learning about the financial services industry
- Work directly with assigned business leaders and professionals on various projects and assignments
- Have the opportunity to participate in networking events and meetings
- Have the opportunity to participate in corporate training opportunities to further aid in your professional development