Join our team. Make a difference – for us and for your future.
Deadline to submit application is October 22, 2021.
- Paid Internship
- No Corporate housing is offered and/or available
In this position, you will work to drive traffic and conversions for FNB’s website and improve search engine and campaign results. You will gain in-depth understanding of SEO, Search Marketing and paid media strategies. During the internship you will leverage multiple analytic and tracking tools, and gain experience in creating progress reports to share with team members, and digital campaigns to engage the target audience and boost traffic.
Internship Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize Google Analytics and webmaster tools to track progress
- Create search strategies timelines, calendars, and goals
- Source keywords for the website and campaign needs
- Collaborate on SEM programs
- Track site performance and develop new processes to improve
- Encourage and build inbound organic search traffic
- Compile and present web analytics data and unique hits to team members and senior leadership to make recommendations and improvements
- Spend time interacting with Marketing leaders
- Participate and attend FNB related events/trainings that are scheduled for all Summer Interns
Our internship programs are designed to ensure you gain valuable skills in your field of study while providing networking opportunities with professionals throughout the organization.
Over the course of the internship period you will:
- Gain hands-on experience working for a dynamic and innovative organization while learning about the financial services industry
- Work directly with assigned business leaders and professionals on various projects and assignments
- Have the opportunity to participate in networking events and meetings
- Have the opportunity to participate in corporate training opportunities to further aid in your professional development