Join our team. Make a difference – for us and for your future.
Deadline to submit application is October 22, 2021.
- Paid Internship
- No Corporate housing is offered and/or available
The purpose of this internship is to give college students an opportunity to develop machine learning models and/or perform advanced data analytics in a real world setting. In addition, the incumbent will collaborate with other groups within FNB based on the project they are assigned. These groups may include Retail, Credit Risk, Product, Marketing, and/or Digital. The incumbent of this role will have the opportunity to apply their knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and computer science and gain practical and meaningful real world work experience.
Internship Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gain a deep understanding of the data available for analytics and modeling
- Identify and assemble necessary data for analysis, approach analytics from multiple angles, and communicate results and actionable recommendations in a clear and concise way to relevant business partners.
- Identify appropriate analytical solutions which will help business partners deliver on business objectives, strategies and initiatives.
- Apply knowledge of advanced statistical methods to build machine learning models to improve business results
- Spend time interacting with other FNB business partners which may include: Private Banking, Treasury Management, Wealth/Brokerage, and Business Banking
- Participate and attend FNB related events/trainings that are scheduled for all Interns
Our internship programs are designed to ensure you gain valuable skills in your field of study while providing networking opportunities with professionals throughout the organization.
Over the course of the internship period you will:
- Gain hands-on experience working for a dynamic and innovative organization while learning about the financial services industry
- Work directly with assigned business leaders and professionals on various projects and assignments
- Have the opportunity to participate in networking events and meetings
- Have the opportunity to participate in corporate training opportunities to further aid in your professional development