Become a Financial Representative – it’s a great way to learn how to build your own Financial Services business from the ground up. You will be paired with a Financial Advisor mentor who will be your guide while you learn. By the time you have successfully completed our Training and Development curriculum, you will be a fully-licensed Financial Advisor with an established market that you have developed with the help of your mentor.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with clients to understand their goals, concerns and current financial situation. Analyze information to create a plan with appropriate strategies, to help protect and build wealth.
- Provide clients with information related to financial products and services on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain a base of clients who value your input and guidance.
- Work with clients to keep their financial plans current and aligned with their life events and goals.
Why you’ll be successful
- You are self‐motivated, confident and have a strong work ethic
- You are a person of high integrity
- Helping people live better financial lives resonates with you
Requirements – to enter our Career Launch, you must:
- be Life and Health Licensed (if you don’t have your licenses, we can help you get licensed prior to entering our program).
- submit to fingerprint and background check
- take our Career Aptitude test
- be a US citizen or permanent resident
We believe that quality people deserve a competitive benefits package. Once you become a Financial Representative with First Financial Group (you earn this contract in the first 60-90 days), you are eligible to enjoy a rich compensation package that includes:
- A comprehensive benefit package, including a Defined Benefit Plan, 401(k) with Match and Roth options, health and dental insurance and more
- High earning potential with one of the most lucrative contracts in the business that recognizes your performance
Are you a Military Veteran?
Veterans who are eligible for VA Education Benefits may choose to apply to VETSTEPS, our Financial Advisor Apprenticeship program. You may choose to use your VA benefits while successfully enrolled in this 2-Year Apprenticeship program. VETSTEPS DOES NOT ENCUMBER YOUR EARNED VA BENEFITS. For more information, go to VETSTEPS.com.