We are looking for highly competent individuals for the position of corporate communications intern in our Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, and Singapore offices. You will be responsible for:
• Conducting research and media news monitoring
• Drafting and translating press materials
• Providing event management support
• Liaising with external stakeholders such as journalists and vendors
• Compiling reporting documents
• Supporting the team on other matters as required
The candidate should have an exceptional academic background, excellent bilingual communications and presentation skills, be able to work under tight deadlines, analytical, self-motivated, detail-oriented and a team player. A good understanding and/or interest in financial services, international capital markets as well as the financial media landscape would be a distinct advantage. Strong candidates may be considered for full-time opportunities with the firm.
Our clients include financial institutions, professional service firms as well as listed companies. With a flat operational structure and a dynamic working environment, every member of the team plays a key role in driving the direction of the organization and would be given opportunities and the flexibility to develop to his/her full potential.
Please specify the office you are applying to in your cover letter.