Is it time to realize everything you know and are able to do while developing new talents and skills? At Fidelity Investments, collaboration is not about working together in our small teams; it’s about improving lives together. Our success as a firm is due to the personal responsibility and pride we all take in delivering results and the compassion that drives us to go above and beyond for our customers and each other.
The purpose of your role
Fidelity’s Financial Customer Associates are the primary point of contact for customer queries regarding Defined Contribution retirement plans. We take personal responsibility for identifying customer needs, responding in a timely manner with tremendous accuracy while providing a high value experience. In our fast paced, inclusive culture, you will demonstrate unwavering dedication towards helping others become educated on options to improve their financial security. This is exceptionally fulfilling work when you are instilling customers with confidence to make financial decisions which will lead to achieving their fiscal dreams.
Skills you bring
· Recent or upcoming college graduate between May 2020 and present – All majors encouraged!
· Ability to establish rapport and relationships through effective communication!
· Bring a new perspective and eagerness to help us establish relationships with customers to deliver outstanding service while meeting various metrics
· Collaborate and partner with team members to identify, resolve, and address various situations while supporting quality improvement initiatives
· Completing training and ongoing education and learning.
Our commitment to you
· An exciting, full-time, hourly position that offers the opportunity to work additional hours based on the business needs and your availability.
· Student loan assistance and tuition reimbursement available
· 18+ days of paid time off (based on years of service) plus 8 paid Federal holidays
· Opportunities to volunteer and give back to the local community
· To learn about additional benefits, click here
For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com/college. Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at email@example.com or call 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
This opportunity is brought to you by Fidelity University Talent.
COVID work policy
Safety is our top priority, so this role will be fully remote for the short term. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will move to our dynamic working approach. You’ll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.
Dynamic working – post pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you’ll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person – face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Learn More: Dynamic Working