- uing quality improvement efforts
- Adheres to all agency and departmental policies and procedures
- Participates in quality assessment and improvement activities as requested
- Adheres to the highest principles of patient and client confidentiality
- Adheres to established safety policies, procedures and precautions; identifies potential or actual unsafe situations in the environment and takes measures to rectify the situation
- Attends all required meetings, in-services and professional trainings
- Attends all regularly scheduled research meetings, trainings, forums and pertinent FCH staff meetings
- Maintains professional competence necessary to perform job responsibilities; maintains and provides agency with records of continuing education activities
- Serves on agency committees and in professional organizations when requested
6. Performs other related duties as required
We offer competitive salaries, and for those who qualify, an excellent benefits package; including comprehensive medical and dental insurance plans, and a retirement plan with employer match. We also provide 12 paid holidays, paid vacation, and more.
- Demonstrated or lived experience working with various communities, particularly of communities of color, LGBTQIA+ and underserved communities
- Proven experience as a security manager, law enforcement officer or similar position. Prior security experience in a health care environment is highly desirable.
- Experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV, access control and intrusion systems, panic alarms, etc)
- Experience in reporting and emergency response planning
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
- Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Committed and reliable as the position will require the incumbent to be available 24/7 should safety or security emergencies occur.
- High school diploma; Further education and/or certifications in security administration or similar fields, such as a CPP certification, is highly desirable.
- All contract and directly hired safety and security staff.